Fairmont State's residence halls offer a variety of comfortable living experiences. From the modern Bryant Place to traditional, but updated, halls like Morrow Hall, Fairmont State students can choose the living environment that best suits their style.
The list of amenities and specifics regarding your new home are below.
But, there's more to know.
- Each room includes a bed, desk, chair, closet and drawer space provided for each resident (except for the unfurnished apartments of the College Park Apartments). Pence and Prichard have a mixture of built-in and freestanding furniture.
- Bathrooms are located in each wing of traditional residence halls. Bryant place bathrooms are located in each suite.
- Washers and dryers in the residence halls are free to use during the academic year.
- Rooms are equipped with two computer jacks.
- A phone jack is set up in each room. Local calls and voicemail are provided.
- Residents must bring their own tv, computer and phone.
- Basic cable is provided.
When you live on campus, your classes, professors, activities, and friends are all next door.
The Falcon Center offers state-of-the art fitness equipment, a pool, indoor track, and two indoor courts.
The Library is merely a stroll away.
The Fairmont-Marion Transit Authority offers free transportation to the Fairmont, Clarksburg, and Morgantown areas with a valid student ID.
The staff offers events and activities to help you relax, have fun, and make new friends.
Through the residence hall and apartment links, you can view pictures and the dimensions of the various residence hall rooms.