Anyone is eligible to purchase a membership to the Falcon Center.
For family memberships, a proof of marriage and dependent status will be required.
For someone to be eligible for a dependent status, they must be 24 years of age or younger.
Become a Member
You can become a member of the Falcon Center is three easy steps in any order:
1. CONTRACT: Complete the one page membership contract by CLICKING HERE.
2. PAYMENT: Visit our online payment system to purchase your membership online. (See instructions below).
3. ID & PARKING PASS: Visit the Falcon Center to have your ID Card made and to pick up your parking pass (not applicable for employees)
Instructions for Online Payment:
Step 1: Visit our online payment system. Click here or visit http://falconrec.fairmontstate.edu/
Step 2: Choose "Membership" in the top selections
Step 3: Create a login account for FREE (employees use current uca/log-in)
Step 4: Select your membership category and pay online.
Any questions, call 304-367-4783.
Faculty & Staff Memberships - Yearly
1. Individual Faculty/Staff Member: $180
2. Spouse of non-participating employee: $180
3. Family of Faculty/Staff Member (2 Members): $320 (i.e. One employee & one spouse or dependent)
4. Family Faculty/Staff Member (3 or more Members): $420 (One employee, one spouse, all dependents)
*A Dependent is eligible up to 24 years old
Student Family Memberships (Per Semester)
1. Student Spouse: $75
2. Student Dependents (Includes all dependents): $50
1. Individual Yearly: $400
2. Family (2 adults): $500
3. Family (2 Adults & all dependents): $800
4. Individual Semester (Fall, Spring, Summer): $150 (dates align with academic semesters)
5. Life Long Learner Yearly: $360
*A dependent is eligible for up to 24 years old.
For further options to utilize the Falcon Center, please contact the reception desk at 304-368-7222.
1. Semester Locker Rental (Fall, Spring & Summer) - $20
2. Yearly Locker Rental - $60 Yearly (Students may not rent lockers yearly)
Age Policy - Children
Under 16 years: An adult must accompany the child through the customer service desk and remain with the child in the facility.
16 years and older: Youth can enter the facility without adult supervision.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Misrepresenting your association with Fairmont State University to obtain an identification card to the Falcon Center will result in immediate termination without refund.
- Fairmont State & Pierpont employees are not allowed to continue usage of the Falcon Center upon termination of employment at Fairmont State University .
- Once a membership has been purchased, there is no freezing of accounts or refunds. Exception: employees can cancel payroll deduction through membership services. They will be able to rejoin, but will not be able to re-start payroll deduction for six months after cancellation
- Employee memberships are both yearly and by the semester, and student family memberships are per semester. Memberships will be paid in advance with cash, check or charge card, except for eligible employees who pay with payroll deduction.