RESPONSIBILITIES - LEADER (TEAM CAPTAIN)
- Recruit members from your organization, fraternity, sorority, or student body for participation.
- Inform group members of eligibility rules.
- Submit full roster and entry lists for your group.
- Check medical status of all participants and inform the Director of any special conditions or needs.
- Be responsible for having your team in attendance for all scheduled events.
- Notify members of postponements and re-scheduling of games.
- Attend weekly meetings. $5 fine for missing a meeting when your sport is 'in season'.
- Maintain a high standard of sportsmanship for your group.
- Familiarize yourself and your group of all the rules of the game.
SIGNING UP YOUR TEAM
Please use the following links to get your team started and signed up for Intramurals. You will need to print out each form and return to the Intramural office in order for your team to be eligible to participate in Intramural events, you can also email them to email@example.com, or you may pick up the forms at the Intramural Bulletin Board located in the Falcon Center.
All forms are now in a fillable format. Please download, fill in, have members sign and then turn in.
Roster & Sport Agreement Form
Sport Commitment Letter - Individual Sports (not currently needed)
Sport Commitment Letter - Team Sports (not currently needed)
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common goal!