Why work out alone when others can motivate you to do your best? Variety is what makes the Group Fitness Program at Campus Recreation so popular. We offer an assortment of classes at various times to fit your schedule. We are sure that you will find something that will provide the motivation to achieve your goals or the challenge to improve your level of fitness.
The Falcon Center fitness class program offers classes for every BODY.
NEW - Fitness on Demand
Fitness On Demand enables any users the ability to pick group fitness classes at the touch of a button! There are hundreds of exercise videos available, from kickboxing and dance to yoga and cycling — and new classes are updated monthly. Come to Fitness Room A whenever there are no classes scheduled and pick your own class.
Easy to use in 3 Steps
1. Come to Fitness Room A - drop in anytime
2. Pick your class from the touch screen panel
3. Enjoy your Workout
Want a Free Gym Bag? Stop by fitness Room A Aug 24-27 between 4-5pm for a quick "How To" demonstration and we will give you a free Gym Bag.
|4:30pm||30 Min AB's||Spencer||Room A|
|5:00pm||Latin Hip Hop Dance||Juliana||Room B|
|7:00pm||30 Min ABs||Spencer||Room A|
|5:15pm||Tighten & Tone||Becky||Room B|
|5:30pm||Latin Hip Hop Dance||Juliana||Room B|
*Fitness Class Descriptions, Click Here
**All classes are 50 min long unless noted in the title
Dates - Fitness Classes
Aug 31 - Dec 4
No Classes Nov 23-27
Access to Classes
STUDENTS & Facility Members
1. Students will no longer sign up for fitness classes and be put on a roster permanently for the session fitness classes.
2. To participate in a fitness class, students and/or members should just report to the fitness class room about 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure there is enough space to participate.
NON-MEMBERS - Anyone who is not a member of the Falcon Center Facility will not be eligible to participle in Fitness Classes. Fitness Classes are now open to facility members only. To be eligible to participate in the fitness classes, a membership must be purchased.
Fitness Class Policies
- Classes are a group activity; we request that you follow the instructor's routine.
- The warm-up at the beginning of the class is an important part of the workout; please try to attend each class from the start.
- Be considerate of others' workout space.
- Please wait for a class to conclude before entering the studio to setup for the next scheduled class.
- Appropriate exercise attire (including shoes) should be worn at all times.
- Please leave personal belongings and gym bags in the locker room.
- Closeable, unbreakable water bottles are permitted and must be kept at the perimeter of the studio.
- We request that cell phones and pagers be on silent mode.