Community Swim is now FIVE days a week!
Join us in the evening for fun in the water!
Everyone in the community is invited to participate in Community Swim program.
Life vests and floatation devices will be available for families to use and lifeguards will be on duty.
Dates & Times
Monday through Friday
Times: The evening hours - See pool hours Click here.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE KAYAK ROLLING SESSIONS IN THE POOL ON THE FOLLOWING DATES/TIMES. ONE LANE OF THE POOL WILL STILL BE OPEN FOR SWIM BUT KAYAKS WILL BE IN THE WATER. February 4, 11, 18, 25 March 3, 10 6:00 -8:00pm
Cost is for swimmers & non swimmers.
Children three years old and under - FREE.
(May be asked for proof of age).
- Swim ONLY when a lifeguard is on duty
- Obey lifeguards at all times
- A supervising adult must be present at all times
- No running, pushing or horseplay
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times
- No t-shirts, shorts, diapers, or thongs
- All babies and infants must wear appropriate swim diapers
- Soap showers must be taken prior to entering the pool
- No talking to lifeguards on duty
- No diving
- Groups must stay together while using facility
- No street shoes on deck
- No food or drink in pool area
- No glass containers
- Approved floatation devices only
- Public display of affection is prohibited
Individuals with skin lesions; mouth nose or ear discharges; or any communicable disease may not enter pool without written permission from a medical professional.