- No one will be permitted beyond the reception area without a valid student or employee ID, family card or guest pass.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted to use the facility.
- Appropriate athletic attire is required at all times. This includes wearing a shirt and non-marking soled shoes. No ball caps or clothing with belts, buckles or chains are permitted. Swimsuits and swim footwear are limited to the aquatics area.
- Book bags and other personal items are not permitted in any program area of the facility. Day lockers and locker rooms are available for storage of personal items. Center staff cannot guarantee the security of valuables and are not responsible for lost or stolen items. It is therefore recommended that valuable personal items be left at home. The Lost and Found area will be maintained at the reception desk.
- Any display of poor conduct, fighting, abusive language or willful destruction of property may result in loss of facility use privileges, and if appropriate, further disciplinary or legal action.
- Individual patrons shall utilize all recreational facilities at their own risk.
- For the safety of small children and patrons, no strollers or baby carriers are permitted in the fitness room, track and gymnasiums.
- Report all injuries to the reception desk immediately.
- A parent, legal guardian or other adult must accompany any users under the age of 16 years.
- Children over 3 years of age are not permitted in the opposite sex locker rooms. Please consider using the family changing room for your convenience.
- Animals are prohibited in the facility, unless utilized as a guide or assistant for people with disabilities.
- The Falcon Center is a smoke-free facility. Smoking and tobacco use in any form is prohibited.
- No food, drink (except water in a closed container) or chewing gum is permitted in fitness areas. All food items must be consumed in designated eating areas.
- Radios with headphones are permitted in the fitness facility; however, other audio/visual media is prohibited unless authorized by the Falcon Center.
- Signs may not be posted on any wall in the Falcon Center. All postings must have prior approval from administration and then may be posted on general use boards.
- Bicycles, roller blades and skateboards are prohibited in all indoor facilities.
- Weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited
- If damages occur to the Falcon Center equipment or facilities, the responsible party will pay for the cost of the repair.
- The Falcon Center will operate in accordance with all campus policies and procedures.
- Any individual not following appropriate policies or behaviors will be asked to leave the facility.
- The Falcon Center reserves the right to interpret center regulations in its best interest.
Adults must participate with or directly supervise all youth under the age of 16 years at all times. A profile photo on the Falcon Center card will designate cards for youth 16 years and under. Youth 16 years of age or over may access the facility without adult supervision.
- Youth under 16 years are not permitted to use the weight and fitness equipment or cardiovascular equipment at any time.
- Children under 16 years are not permitted to use the hot tub.
The Falcon Center provides activities and services for the Fairmont State community. Through various recreational and social programs the center and its staff will provide an atmosphere to support the out-of-class experience as part of the total educational process while advancing the institutional mission and supporting college persistence.