Bring your resume and be prepared to network with executives from Lockheed Martin!
Lockheed Martin executive leaders will be on campus to host a two-day workshop offering practical advice and strategies for career development. Sessions will include:
- How to Apply for Positions at Lockheed Martin
- Security Clearance: What you need to know now
- Bridging the Gap from College to Career
- Resume and Interview Workshop: What to expect and how to prepare
- Dress for Success: What to wear for interviews and networking
- Dining etiquette and networking luncheon (Registration is required)
Sophomore, juniors and seniors majoring in National Security & Intelligence, math, statistics, engineering, computer science, information systems, and other related majors are strongly encouraged to participate.