Dear Friends, Supporters, and Alumni,
Fairmont State University has been blessed by the good will and generosity of its many alumni and friends. Our students have been the major beneficiaries of this generosity in the form of scholarships, academic awards, and other support for our academic programs. The mission of the Office of Institutional Advancement, working cooperatively with the Fairmont State Foundation, Inc., is to cultivate, develop, and nurture this support in the areas of:
- Alumni relations and engagement;
- Annual giving for the Fairmont Fund;
- Support for athletic and cultural events;
- Major, corporate, and foundation gifts and grants to the university; and
- Planned giving and bequests.
We do this by providing the leadership, support, and expertise to:
- Properly steward the contributions of our supporters;
- Recognize our donors;
- Invite our supporters and friends into the life of the university through a variety of constituent-specific special events and initiatives;
- Strengthen alumni ties and develop a culture of lifelong support for their alma mater; and,
- Keep our stakeholders accurately informed about institutional achievements and our continued progress toward educational excellence!
Frederick G. Fidura Ph.D.
Interim Vice President for Institutional Advancement